Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Discipline or the lack thereof

It's totally hopeless! I am soooo disoriented!! It's like I've turned to gas and every cell in my body is flying in all directions!! I read a book and all I see is "Not into this. Not into this. So not into this. I'm hungry. Not into this." I feel like a pigeon! A drooling babbling toddler has a longer attention span than me right now.

I'd always been a fairly academic student. I'm engaged in class, I enjoy discussions, I even see the merits in assignments and make the best of them...
USUALLY. Clearly that's not the case this semester. I might as well begin packing for winter break because the prospect of me succeeding in finals is... dismal.

No I just need to control myself.
I need discipline!

Yes, Shang. MAKE A MAN OUT OF ME. PUHLEEESE.

I was chanting today (oh btw I'm Buddhist. Yeah, hi.) and I came with the idea of going on a social networking site hiatus for a week... this week. At first I thought it was brilliant. Then in a moment I was scoffing at my ridiculous optimism.

BUT YOU KNOW WHAT. MAYBE I SHOULD. YES I TOTALLY SHOULD.

I WILL.

Starting tomorrow!! ... afternoon... like... 3:00-ish.

No comments:

Post a Comment