Friday, December 17, 2010

HOOOOLORDY FLIPPING OUT

Okay, I am shamelessly making a big deal out of this. So my MOST FAVORITEST ARTIST EVER IN FOREVER OF COUNTLESS KALPAS PAST is now following my deviantart page and I'm just like...


For those of you who are on deviantArt, I'm sure you've come across Makani at some point. She is literally my inspiration since I was like twelve. Her Harry Potter fan arts are what inspired me to draw what I love. Til then, I was like a shut-in artist totally sensitive about sharing my drawings to anyone unless it was for a school project or something.

If you like Harry Potter, do me a favor and please check out her personal acciobrain! website. And if you're also into Guild Wars or Half Life, you might like her deviantart gallery, too. Enjooooooyyy!!

7 comments:

  1. I have no shame in sharing that I played guildwars like it was my job. with justin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Men fight through wars.

    TRUE MEN FIGHT THROUGH GUILD WARS.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha and starcraft... and counter-strike... and boulders gate...diablo...the list goes on. I chose the "assassin"

    ReplyDelete
  4. omedetou! i love those gifs! especially luna and carlton..!! you have to teach me how to put gifs on here... i tried to learn on my own, really.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Makani is freaking awesome but so are you so she should watch your dA page!

    ReplyDelete
  6. @mar
    Thanks!! hehe Luna/Xeno are so cray cray I love em!
    It's really easy. I find tons of gifs on tumblr. If you wanna use one of them on here, just right click on the gif, "copy image location" or for macs, "copy image address", and then when you're posting a new entry on blogger, use the same function as inserting a new photo, insert via url address and paste that address into that area. Simple as that! c:

    @bunny
    Awww thank you!! You are too nice!! :D

    ReplyDelete