Monday, December 27, 2010

Hally! Hally Pattah!

Been drawing all day! Omg so much to update. I'll do that sometime when it's not 4:12 in the morning. Here's a little snippet of what I did today:

For a friend, Vi-rose, whose dAbirthday is in 3 days. Can you tell I had chocolate mint ice cream for dessert? I tried emulating her style a bit.

Really quick sketch of Harry's first encounter with Cho on the Quidditch pitch. I dunno what pushed me to do this--I've never been a fan of Cho. But for some reason this scene has been on my mind. Man, once I'm done reading Water for Elephants, I really want to get back to Deathly Hallows for srrrsss review tiiiime.

That's all for now, folks! I reaaallly need to sleep.

1 comment:

  1. Harry's looking at that girl like he's thinking "damnnnnnnnnn" haha.

    ReplyDelete