Monday, March 28, 2011

Architecture Exam & What I Wore

Well, yesterday was spent studying studying studying for the architecture exam! It's been a while since I've worked this hard to memorize dates and theory and concrete information. But by the end of the day I was actually really pleased because I felt like I learned something that I personally felt was valuable. At least by the end of this spring break I've come to understand that I'm a big fan of the architecture of Ludwig Mies van der Rohe and that I need to pay a visit to the Salk Institute in La Jolla, California and check out Louis Kahn's architecture with my real eyes before I graduate from Soka.

Anyway, I really needed exercise yesterday but since I didn't have the leisure to put down my notes, I decided my notes could stay as I worked my muscles. Hence, the intense exam-study-yoga action below.

Lacking in the spiritual aspect but hey wachugonnado

 TODAY! EXAM! I got up early and had a chanting toso with my friend Maiko from 7:30 am. Felt great after chanting and a delicious bowl of granola-honey-cinnamon-yogurt and tackled my notes some more until the exam at 1:00pm. I was a little mortified tho because the exam itself was quite different from the study guide we had been given. But I think I got through it somehow all right. I'm nervous about the results but at least I know that I did my best. Yeah, that I did.


No comments:

Post a Comment