Sunday, March 20, 2011

Happy Purim! What I wore

Today I celebrated the Jewish holiday Purim with my friend, Scott, who hosted a small party in his room. We had tea and matza dipped in dulce de leche, played a game of mahjong (quite unconnectedly), and watched One Night with the King. Though I couldn't stay for the whole movie, Scott shared the story of Purim with me, in which the Jewish Queen Esther succeeded in thwarting the plan of Haman to exterminate the Jewish people. During the party, Scott pulled out a pair of holographic glasses that turned every light source into little stars of David--a few of us kinda went crazy over them. It was the trippiest, prettiest experience you could ever get with a mere 10 cents.


YAY JUDEO-VISION

2 comments:

  1. Dahh, this is sooo cute! And I really want to get one now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! It's really so much more exciting than it appears to be!

    ReplyDelete